Saturday, June 18, 2011

[UFO] 20110612 G-Dragon UFO Replies


Oppa I want to go to the washroom, but it’s really dark outside and I’m scared. I think I’m going to burst.
- Where is it? Let oppa take you there!
Ah! Kwon Jiyong I’m about to go crazy! When will you reply my message?
- What’s going on…you can’t go crazy…
If I don’t see 5 messages fly to me in 1 second, I won’t talk anymore.
- What’s the point of living if we can’t talk?
I’m going to like Seungri if you don’t reply my message~
- I replied, so Seungri is still mine.
Jiyong ah, let’s go to the park.
- What are you going to do to me if we go?
Jiyong ah~Jiyong ah~What are you doing??
- I should go shower but since I have to reply messages to all my girlfriends, I’m just sitting in front of my computer..ㅠㅠ
It’s already midnight and no one is around?? Who’s here? Really miss you all~ㅠ
- I’m here hehehehe. BIGBANG are night owls!
Jiyong oppa! Let Seungri oppa go! He’s mine ㅠㅠ Will you let go or not? Ah..!
- You want to fight…? Seungri is mine…..hehehe. Just kidding ^^
Jiyong ah, are you sleeping? Waiting for your reply…
- I haven’t slept yet…oppa is replying you now kk
Jiyong ah, noona got bitten by 10 mosquitoes while sending you a message…there was a lot of blood…reply my message… - Ah! I was also attacked by mosquitoes just now….these bad guys…let’s both scream at these mosquitoes! Hehe…
Oppa, let’s date?
- Shouldn’t it be ‘let’s get married’?? That’s correct isn’t it? ^^ Hehe…we’re still young…we’ll talk about this later ^^
Did you tell everyone our secret travel plan happening tomorrow?
- Ah…Seungri already knows…I guess we have to cancel it now kk.
There’s so many stars in the sky. This one is mine~whose is that one? ^^*
- That star is also yours.

Source: mystifize, via: GDDiary

0 comments:

Post a Comment