Thursday, August 25, 2011

[Fanaccount] Taeyang Signing Autographs

1st photo :

The manager has started the vehicle but Taeyang is determined to give autographs to all the fans. There were three fans of Taeyang from France who got his autographs at the first waiting. They only left YG Entertainment office at 6am. Being so closed to Taeyang they were too nervous and didn’t know what to say so they told him to take care of his health, not to work too late.

 2nd photo :

Waited the whole night for Taeyang to appear. I was the first one to hand the autograph book to him. Taeyang asked, “Sign?” I was so excited being so closed to Taeyang, his voice sounds so nice. After signing he even asked me “What is your name?” Only then did I responded. This is my first autograph for August. Warm guy Taeyang, so considerate.

Source: via evergreenstar @ weibo, translated by Miseremei @ tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment