Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Fanaccount] I finally got Jiyong’s autograph & handshake! (11\09\11)

Note: Basically this girl (August) is in Korea for holidays? Not really sure but she has been waiting outside YGE every few days…she’s seen the Kwon twins, Seungri, Taeyang, 2NE1, T.O.P, Teddy & GD! GD usually doesn’t stop to sign for fans but hey…she got it. This post is not encouraging anyone to “stalk” them.

I personally handed my gift for him and received his autograph! I waited so long and I finally got Jiyong’s autograph and handshake! I can’t pull myself out from Jiyong’s wonderful presence. He’s working too hard…he left the building at 4am again. Hope he takes a rest but at the same time I’m waiting for his new work. So contradicting ><
Kwon Jiyong signing my autograph with his pout and the perfect side profile. After he received my gift, he put it on his laps. He was wearing a black cap, orange t-shirt, khaki colored pants, silver necklace, red bracelet. He had a little stubble on his chin but his face was flawless. After the autograph and the handshake, we looked at each other and I got so nervous I didn’t know what to say! I told him to remember to read my letter. Jiyong nodded his head…he looked very tired and he’s gotten so skinny…makes my heart hurt. Anyway, thank you my butterfly.
Another cute story from her friend:  On one random day in August, Jiyong was downstairs in the parking lot walking back and forth for a long time joking and laughing. His manager wouldn’t allow handshakes so Jiyong put his hand behind his back so we could shake it kk ^^
Source: everygreenstar @ weibo
Translation: jwalkervip

0 comments:

Post a Comment